7/15/2008

(())

I don't want to be your fan
I don't want to be popular
I don't want to be a Sinner
I don't want to be a Saint
I don't want to be Sick
I don't want to wake up
I don't want to sleep
I don't want to be Chained
I don't want to be free
I don't want you.
I don't want him.
I don't want her.
I don't want to know you
I don't want to love you
I don't want to listen to you
I don't want to talk to you
I don't want to do you favors
I don't want to learn
I don't want to think about them
I don't want to care
I don't want to pretend to feel
I don't want to pretend to think
I don't want to own you
I don't want to be loved
I don't want the past
I don't need the future
I don't want the truth
I don't want lies
I don't see Red
No,I don't see Green.
I don't want to write
I don't want to Dance
I don't want to get out
I don't want to stay home
I don't want Chocolates
I don't need flowers
I don't need an Education
I don't want the money
I don't want chains
I don't want Shackles
I don't need Slippers
I don't need a place
I don't need a face.
I don't.
I don't want to be You.


From an Old Diary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one. For a while I thought it's a rant against facebook apps :)

A.Bushan said...

LOL :D
Glad you liked it Mr/Ms Anon.. I do hope you continue to be as regular as you seem.