12/23/2007

Homosexuality

Why many people recently have been opting for the 'other' way?
This Gtalk status below seeks to explain.(please note,unintentionally)

Amrutha Bushan:I am so miserable without you,its almost like having you here.(one of my dry humor stunts)
Tharunya Balan:And thats why more women are turning into Lesbians.(cos Tharunya that day was enlightened about the fact that men are 'ijjiyets'.)

Now,try reading both the status messages together.
"I am so miserable without you,its almost like having you here.And thats why more women are turning into Lesbians."

ROTFL! Tharunya,we genioses!

5 comments:

Tharunya said...

My name in public; the horror!!!
What I actually said was:
"and this is why more women are becoming lesbians."

che some quotation properly, please.
:P

Solipsista said...

Er.But so are the comments you make 'public'. Stop pretending to be paranoid womun.

Solipsista said...

AND I can remember my quotations man.How somebody else's? I also not into plagiarizing.Thank you.

Ravenous said...

"Snigger,snigger,giggle giggles!"
Silly kid! :)

Solipsista said...

:D