9/14/2007

Back to square one you mean..?

You went back to what you knew
So far removed from all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked
I'll go back to black

We only said good-bye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to.....

I go back to us

I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff
And life is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside

We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to

We only said good-bye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to


Black, black, black, black, black, black, black,
I go back to
I go back to

We only said good-bye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to


We only said good-bye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to black

Courtesy:Amy Winehouse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That woman is a Hag! I swear.......

Anonymous said...

you missed out the first few words of the song..
it says.."he kept his d*** wet..blah blah.."
why? :P

Anonymous said...

she "English" by the way..........